Financial Divorce Consultation fees are $250 CDN per hour
Consulting session can Include:
- Provide financial analysis of client’s assets, liabilities, incomes, pre & post monthly living expenses, child and spousal support payments taking into consideration inflation and changing tax consequences.
- Provide insight to pension plans and other investment and insurance options including ongoing protection.
- Show options for various financial scenario post divorce/separation.
- Educate clients about tax and other financial consequences of retaining or relinquishing certain assets.
- Counsel clients on budget management during and after transition.
- Counsel clients on estate planning matters as a result of divorce/separation
- Work with lawyers and/or mediators to design settlement proposals to satisfy clients to the greatest possible extent considering all available financial options.